“Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.” –Romans 12:2
What: Interactive study, fun, and fellowship
Who: 7th – 12th grade
When: Every other Sunday evening from 7 – 9pm (see Calendar)
Where: Lakeside Community Church
|3/18/18||Ephesians 1:9 ->||Study these verses before we meet|
|2/25/18||Ephesians 1:7-8||Spiritual Redemption/Ransom, Godly Wisdom/Insight|
|2/11/18||Ephesians 1:3-6||Origin of Blessings, Requirement for Holiness, Adoption/Election|
|1/28/18||Ephesians 1:1-2||Calling of Paul & Believers, Grace|
- What does oneighty mean?
- Jesus calls us to a 180° turn from our lives, sin, and the world (2 Cor. 5:17; Col. 2:8; 1 Jn. 2:15-16). To follow Christ is to be counter cultural (Rom. 12:2) and to live life on the narrow path (Matt. 7:13-14) no matter what challenges come your way (2 Tim. 3:12).
- Uhm, shouldn’t there be another e, and a space..?
- Sometimes we like to get a little orthographically edgy.
- What should I bring?
- Just a Bible, though we’ve got extra in case you forget yours.
- Possibly some comfortable shoes depending on if we are playing games outside.
- Who can come? Can I bring friends?
- Oneighty is open to any students who are in the 7th-12th grade. Bring as many friends as you want.
- Who leads this ministry?
- At least 2 adults from Lakeside will be present each night. Other than that, it’s all students.
Questions, Comments, Feedback…
Have a burning question you want addressed, want a worship song played, have a new idea for a game… Fill us in and we’ll accommodate what we can.