- Bible Study hour (9:30-10:30) consists of an adult class, 2 youth classes, and nursery care
- Main service (10:45-12:15) is for all ages (nursery care available)
- Simply put, most of our sermons are preached verse by verse from the Bible.
- This honors and faithfully applies our belief that all Scripture is divinely inspired and profitable for teaching. (2 Tim. 3:16-17)
- This limits our own influence and biases and strives to understand our Lord’s instruction (John 17:17; Col. 2:8)
- This encourages a divinely directed and comprehensive assortment of teaching in contrast to our limited scope and preferences (Rom. 15:4)
- The Holy Spirit mightily works through the preaching of His Word (Eph. 6:17; Heb. 4:12)
- God is glorified when we strive to get behind His work and power (John 3:30)
- While biblical preaching is not desired or attractive to the world (2 Tim. 4:3) it is their only hope (Rom. 15:4; 2 Tim. 3:15)
- Topical messages, group study, and youth curriculum are centered around Biblical truth and themes found throughout Scripture.
- Our chief aim is to worship our God by equipping and maturing disciples who then desire to make more disciples (Matt. 4:19, 28:19)
- We desire to aid and equip parents to faithfully minister to their children (Deut. 6:5-8)
- We desire to foster an evangelistic culture that is salt and light to our local community and all others communities within reach (Matt. 5:13-16)