“Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed (180°) by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.” –Romans 12:2
What: Games, interactive study, and fellowship
Who: 7th – 12th grade
When: Every other Sunday evening from 7 – 9pm (see Calendar)
We are currently on Summer Break and not meeting
Stay tuned for Aloha night and starting back up in August
Where: Lakeside Community Church
- What does 180 mean?
- Jesus calls us to a 180° turn from our lives, sin, and the world (2 Cor. 5:17; Col. 2:8; 1 Jn. 2:15-16). To follow Christ is to be counter cultural (Rom. 12:2) and to live life on the narrow path (Matt. 7:13-14) no matter what challenges come your way (2 Tim. 3:12).
- What should I bring?
- Just a Bible, though we’ve got extra in case you forget yours.
- Possibly some comfortable shoes depending on if we are playing games outside.
- Who can come? Can I bring friends?
- 180 is open to any students who are in the 7th-12th grade. Bring as many friends as you want.
- Who leads this ministry?
- At least 2 adults from Lakeside will be present each night. Other than that, it’s all students.
Questions, Comments, Feedback…
Have a burning question you want addressed, want a worship song played, have a new idea for a game… Fill us in and we’ll accommodate what we can.